Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Seafood Lovers

I know it has been awhile, but I am finally back in action!  My husband and I just got back from vacation, so I have been cooking on the healthy side to get us back into reality.  Fish has been a staple in this as we are both seafood lovers and it is a very healthy dining option.  This week I made wasabi and soy sauce marinated salmon.

Ingredients

2 pieces of fresh salmon, low sodium soy sauce, wasabi, fresh squeezed lemon juice, lemon zest, horseradish dijon mustard, pepper, and garlic salt.

I mixed all the ingredients together to form a marinade for the salmon




Then I marinated the salmon for a couple hours in the fridge, flipping them half way through


After it was done marinating, I used my Nuwave to cook them, 8 minutes a side.  You can also bake them in the oven at 350 for 20-25 minutes.



I sauteed mushrooms to serve with the salmon with "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" Light, pepper, garlic salt, and dried basil



I also cooked brown rice, and used the left over marinade as a sauce for the rice.


ENJOY!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment