Monday, September 26, 2011

Three in One

This first blog will give a taste of three of my favorite things.  Adventures, delicious food, and garnishes.  Enjoy!

Ziplining in Juneau, Alaska














I would honestly try just about anything once, and ziplining is something I would definitely do again and again. The feeling of the air brushing against your face as your flying through the air, feeling completely weightless while taking in an amazing bird's eye view is an experience that you will never forget.

Martini Wednesdays

















My husband and I have created a tradition with another couple of Martini Wednesday's.  Every Wednesday we get together with our friends via "text" and share our unique, amazing martini concoctions.  But the challenge of finding new recipes every week just wasn't enough for me.  I made a goal for myself to construct amazing garnishes to go with them.

Pesto Chicken Penne Casserole











For me, food doesn't have to be fancy, it just has to taste amazing. I made a couple adjustments to this recipe (as always)  The original recipe called for a jar of pesto, but to me, nothing beats the flavor of fresh, made from scratch pesto.  So that's what I did.

1 comment:

  1. MN...Ziplining, Mid Week Martinis, and fresh pesto? Your husband is a lucky guy, it all looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete